On-site Services & Check-In
FAST AND RELIABLE ON-SITE SERVICES
The first experience at your event is the Attendee Check-in Process
The onsite check-in process is the first experience your attendees will have at your event, which is why we use proven solutions to make processing guests fast and reliable.
3-5 seconds using facial recognition for check-in
15 seconds average when using a scan code for check-in
Searching Attendee Name
25 seconds average when searching attendee names for check-in
On-site Name Badge Printing
10 additional seconds to print attendee name-badge
Our system has multiple check-in options, including facial recognition, barcode or QR code scanning, or simply typing in the attendees’ name.
- We offer both self check-in and staffed check-in solutions.
- Facial recognition software to check-in attendees and print name badges
- Check-in hardware is supplied by our experienced team, including iPads, check-in kiosks, high-speed printers and laptops.
- Onsite and pre-printed name badges available.
- Don’t need our onsite staff? We offer check-in hardware rentals (iPads, check-in kiosks, high-speed printers and laptops)
- Onsite registration staffing solutions to ensure the efficiency of check-in
- Attendance tracking solutions using scanners at sessions entrances
UPGRADE YOUR CHECK-IN PROCESS
Impress your attendees with Facial Recognition Checkin
To avoid long lines, choose a check-in process to get guests through the door as efficiently as possible. We know that it isn’t technology slowing down the check-in process but attendees fumbling to find their tickets.
Our facial recognition process cuts down check-in time to 5 seconds! With an additional 10 seconds for on-demand printing of a name badge for the attendee.
With facial recognition software, all attendees have to do is walk up, get a facial scan, and then print their name badge! This saves valuable time by removing steps in the check-in process.